EspressoBin V5 comes with Micro USB connector and there is no other way to upgrade u-boot/bootloader w/o Micro USB port.
From the look of solder pads, it looks like the Micro USB connector is peeled off from the board.
My suggestion is return that one to where you purchased from.
The miniPCIe slot only supports USB mode so need to adjust jumper to USB interface mode then plug in WiFi card into miniPCIe slot.
A picture of how to set the jumper and new image for dual Wifi support can be downloaded from below link. Update method can be found in file name ccpe-recovery.txt
3. Insert USB thumb drive to ESPRESSOBin v7. Power on ESPRESSOBin V7 then enter to u-boot console
4. Enter below command to reflash bootlaoder, bootloader image. Please select according to your DDR size
MARVELL>> bubt espressobin-bootloader-cpu-1000-ddr4-2cs-2g-atf-ga3306ab-uboot-gaee49fc-20180129-REL.bin spi usb
5. Enter below command
usb reset; fatload usb 0 $loadaddr espressobin-recovery.bin; source $loadaddr
6. Enter below commands to install rootfs to eMMC
mount /dev/sda1 /media
7. When done, restart system and enter into boot console
8. Enter below commands and let ysytem boot from eMMC
env default -asetenv image_name boot/Imagesetenv fdt_name boot/armada-3720-community-v7.dtb
Marvell 3720 can support two 2.5G serdes(HS-SGMII).
Topaz CPU port can set to highest 2.5G.
EspressoBin V7 won’t be able to enable 2.5G mode since it is using RGMII(not serdes). RGMII supports highest 1G only.